Friday, October 18, 2013

I'm So Freakin Tired, Yo!



It's happening again...outside of a few walks on my 15 minute breaks during work hours, I haven't really been working out. And the longer I go without working out, the more lethargic I become. I mean really, this is what I had for lunch yesterday. A salad and a 5 Hour Energy Shot! Nice...NOT!


All I've wanted lately is sleep, sleep and more sleep. I can't seem to get enough. I can't focus at work because I'm so exhausted. When I get home at night I get Travis ready for bed and then I am right behind him. By 8:30 I'm in my PJs and ready to call it a night. It's a cycle that I've found myself in all too many times. I stop working out, and thus find myself with a lot less energy. Then before I know it, I've gained 10, 20, 30 plus pounds...not this time.

I joined Crunch Gym like I said I was going to do. And yesterday, even though I could barely keep my eyes open while I was at work, I went to the gym and hopped on the first available treadmill I could find. I did 4.27 miles in 62 minutes. Not bad, but I know I can do better.


But when I add those four miles with the two I did at work, I'm kinda proud of my activity level. I'm supposed to meet with a trainer tonight so I may or may not have time to get another hour in before having to head home. But I have to admit, I'm excited about being able to go to the gym, do a few classes, and push myself on the treadmill. I'd still much rather be outdoors, and I will still do that when the weather permits. But I'm motivated again to reach my goal. 135, here I come!

Thanks for reading! 

Always,

Blaque

Beloved, I wish above all things that you may prosper and be in health, even as your soul prospers. ~ 3 John 1:2

No comments: