Sunday, October 6, 2013

Sunday Weigh-In 10/6






I got on the scale this morning and found that I had lost 7 pounds since last Sunday. I should have been ecstatic, encouraged, excited...something. But I was rather blasé about it. I've been hovering in the 140 to 150-something range for so long that I am slowly losing interest in this whole process. This is not good! In fact, it's down right dangerous. So I started going through some old photos...trying to remind myself of how bad I use to look and will surely look again if I'm not careful. 7 pounds is a big deal. I have to find the motivation to keep pushing myself until I reach my goal. I don't want to go back...God knows I don't. The holidays and winter months are fast approaching. Losing interest now will make it too easy for me to relapse and go back to looking like my former unhealthy self. I have to keep reciting the following scripture from 2 Corinthians 5:17: Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.


The old me would have given up and accepted 150 pounds. But I have become new! I won't stop until I reach my goal of 135 pounds.

I can, I will, I must reach 135!








Previous Weight       Current Weight
157.6                        150.6

Goal Weight
135

Previous Bust            Current Bust
36 inches                  36 inches

Previous Waist         Current Waist
33 inches                  30 inches

Previous Hips           Current Hips
42 inches                  40 inches

Previous Forearm     Current Forearm
12 inches                  12 inches

Previous Wrist         Current Wrist
6 inches                    6 inches

Previous Thigh        Current Thigh
24 inches                 22 inches

Previous BMI       Current BMI
27.05                      25.85

Previous Body Fat %    Current Body Fat
42.12%                            40.68%


My goal for the upcoming week is to keep walking. The fact that I've started moving again has obviously helped. I plan on increasing the lengths of my walks and try to start jogging again.

Thanks for reading and have a better than blessed day!

Always,

Blaque
Beloved, I wish above all things that you may prosper and be in health, even as your soul prospers. ~ 3 John 1:2

No comments: