Monday, February 10, 2014

Excuses Are Like Belly Buttons...

 
 
 
Excuses are like belly buttons, everyone has one and they serve no real purpose. Today, I find myself with 10 excuses as to why I took a swan dive into the cesspool known as junk food this weekend. All real excuses, none of them good ones however. Well, #1 is pretty good. Today IS a new day and I WILL get back on track. For breakfast I had a banana and a protein shake. I have fruit and pre-made Vanilla Crème Pure Protein drinks at my desk. I’ve already walked for a half an hour before work and I have my gym clothes ready for after work.
 
This past weekend is behind me. I can’t change what I ate but I also won’t let it shake me or cause me to stay off track. I am oh so close to my goal of 135 pounds. I just have to keep pushing. Onward and upward!
 
So Happy Monday to everyone who may be reading. Embrace the new week and all of its purpose, potential and possibilities! Start today doing at least one thing that will help you become the person you were meant to be.
 
Thanks for reading.
 
Always,
 
Blaque
Beloved, I wish above all things that you may prosper and be in health, even as your soul prospers.
 ~ 3 John 1:2 ~
 

No comments: