Thursday, February 20, 2014

#THROWBACKTHURSDAY

You have to hand it to me…when I go off track, I go ALL THE WAY OFF! I haven’t been to the gym since the 14th and my diet has been more like a free-for-all over the last several days. Can you say Carb City? I’d contemplated giving up…again, BUT I’m fighting my way back. Yesterday I did a little walking and it felt so good to go out in the sunshine and breathe in fresh air. As I walked, I was reminded of an email I had received earlier that morning. It was a copy of a message from Joel Osteen and it was about having a “victor’s mentality”.

 

No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.  – Proverbs 8:37

 

I have to remember how far I’ve come on this journey and I have to keep a vision of victory. I have changed drastically over the last few years. I fought hard to get the bulk of my weight off and I have to fight even harder to reach my goal. I look at the picture I’ve chosen for today’s Throwback Thursday and it scares the hell out of me. I NEVER want to go back to that place. I NEVER want to see that body again. I have to remember all of the things I have survived…all the things that I have done that I never thought I could do. These last 10 pounds are no match for me. I will reach my goal!

 

So here’s to Throwback Thursday and to the fact that I am NEVER going back!

 

Thanks for reading.

 

Always, 

 

Blaque

 

Beloved, I wish above all things that you may prosper and be in health, even as your soul prospers.
 ~ 3 John 1:2 ~

No comments: