Thursday, February 13, 2014

Weight Gain...Really?



I wasn't able to get on the scale until late yesterday, but I already knew. I gained weight. 4.4 pounds in a week...it be like that sometimes! *shrugs shoulders*

But seriously, I can’t imagine going through life without knowing my Lord and Savior. The process of losing weight can have its spirit breaking moments and if it wasn’t for Him and the power that He gives me, I know that I would have given up a long time ago.
 
Proverbs 24:16  says: For though the righteous fall seven times, they rise again…

Despite my efforts, I’ve gained weight this week. I feel like I have been knocked down…again. But what’s important is that I will get back up..again!

Sometimes we need to rely on something greater than ourselves. Sometimes we must ask our Higher Power, whoever and whatever that may be to you, for strength and understanding. As with any process, there are mistakes to be made and lessons to be learned. Along the way, we may feel like giving up. But we have to keep our eyes on the finish line and know that with effort, faith, and patience we will reach our goal!

 
I know that I will reach my goal. I'm not stressed. I'm not worried. I'm just ready to start today anew and do the things I need to do to get me to where I want to be. 135 pounds...I won't settle for anything other than that number. 

 


 
 
Thanks for reading.
 
Always,
 
Blaque
Beloved, I wish above all things that you may prosper and be in health, even as your soul prospers.
 ~ 3 John 1:2 ~ 

No comments: