Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Weigh-In Wednesday


 
 
 

I gained 1.8 pounds this week...it's OK though, really it is. About 3 days ago I started craving sweets and getting serious cases of the munchies. I didn't give in to my cravings, but I did have more protein bars than I should have. Then 2 days ago I started feeling extremely lethargic and stopped exercising as much as I had been. Finally on yesterday, I noticed what the date was...the 28th (end of the month). It all makes sense now..


Cravings, headaches, low-energy and cramps...these symptoms as well as others have become constants in my life. And the older I get, the worse they become. So actually, I'm fine with the weight gain this week. I'm just thankful it wasn't more.

I'm hurting and feeling like crap today so I've decided to make today a true rest day. No exercise of any kind...yeah baby! And being that I'm snowed in...again, today is the perfect day to watch TV and veg out! I'm not gonna go bananas, but I'm also not gonna add to my agony by trying to be as strict as usual either.

I feel like it's important to be gentle with yourself. One or two bad days won't make you gain back everything you've lost. Hopefully by tomorrow I'll be feeling a little better and can pick right back up where I left off.

How do you feel about cheat days or rest days? Is it hard to for you to get back on track?

Thanks for reading.

Always,

Blaque
Beloved, I wish above all things that you may prosper and be in health, even as your soul prospers.
 ~ 3 John 1:2 ~

No comments: