Friday, February 21, 2014

Feeling Bad, Eating Bad...This MUST Stop




Hi. My name is Yolanda and I've fallen...again!

I've been off track for about a week...a week and a half maybe. And man oh man, does it show.
I feel sluggish, heavy and I'm completely disgusted with myself.

Despite my best efforts trying, I can't seem to pull it together and get back on my grind. My clothes are fitting a little tighter and the weight gain in my hips and thighs are very visible. So I got on the scale tonight for a little reality check...151 pounds.

6 pounds in 7 days...who does that? When I weigh in again on Wednesday, I will take ANY weight loss. A pound...a half a pound...anything.  I just need to get back to my routine of eating right and exercising consistently.

As fate would have it, I received a new workout DVD in the mail today.


Bob Harper, let's do this.

My goals over the next 4 days is to do Bob Harper's Inside Out Method at least 3 out of 4 nights AND stay under 1200 calories a day. That is the tougher one for me. I am such an emotional eater. Sometimes I snack all day. But I know I need to start writing a different narrative for myself. If I actually ate my emotions I would be 600 pounds. I can't keep using sadness and frustration as excuses for eating poorly. And if I keep telling myself I am an emotional eater, I will never beat this thing.

Moment of silence, please....

It all changes NOW. I'm breaking the chains that bind my brain.

I affirm: For me, dieting simply means eating good and healthy food and taking care of my body.

I think I'm ready...pray for me as I pray for you!

Thanks for reading.
 
Always,
 
Blaque
Beloved, I wish above all things that you may prosper and be in health, even as your soul prospers.
 ~ 3 John 1:2 ~

No comments: