Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Wednesday Weigh In 022614


BREAKING NEWS:  A WICKED PLAGUE OF SCALE DEMONS HAS JUST DESCENDED FROM THE SKY AND ARE WRECKING HAVOC ON WEIGHT-LOSS EFFORTS EVERYWHERE. WHATEVER YOU DO, STAY INSIDE. TURN OFF YOUR LIGHTS. HIDE YOUR KIDS! HIDE YOUR WIVES! HIDE YOUR HUSBANDS!

 
 
I'm up 10 pounds since I last officially weighed in on 2/5 and oh how I wish I could blame it on wicked scale demons. The truth is that I have been going way over the 1200 calories I'm supposed to be consuming a day. Yesterday I was at 1505, the day before it was 1380...and that is me trying to stay close to 1200. When I wasn't tracking my calories, God only knows how many I was consuming.
 
This month I have been emotionally out of the game. I've lost weight before and I know I will lose it again. So I am going to keep pushing, not obsess over the weight gain, and do whatever I can do to get re-focused.
 
My goal for next Wednesday: 2 pounds. I just want to be out of the 150s. This is my danger zone. I need to get myself out of it before things get really scary. 
 
Pray for me. I'll need it.
 
Thanks for reading.
 
Always,
 
Blaque
 
Beloved, I wish above all things that you may prosper and be in health, even as your soul prospers.
 ~ 3 John 1:2 ~

No comments: