Saturday, February 8, 2014

It's The Weekend, Baby!


I'm so glad the weekend is finally here. It's been a VERY long week.

Yesterday I had lunch with an old friend at Moe's. I had a Tofu Burrito Bowl...687 calories. Yikes! But it was the first time I've had anything fattening in quite some time. And man, oh man, did it taste good! Besides, it's not about deprivation. It's about moderation. Right?

I went to the gym last night and did a little over 4 miles on the treadmill. It probably made a small dent into the 687 calories I had for lunch. I need to get more consistent with counting my calories. I'm going to try and make that my goal for next week. Wish me luck.

On to my weekend workout:



It took me about 40 minutes to complete this workout. The hardest parts for me are the planks. But I've found that it helps if I recite bible verses or the Apostle's Creed instead of watching the timer. Watching the timer is torcher and I keep telling myself that I'm not going to make it. Bringing God into it...into everything actually, gives me strength. Why wouldn't it?

I feel like someone reading this feels emotionally tired and frustrated with their weight loss or lack thereof. God knows, he's already worked it out. All you have to do is get out of bed and do ONE thing that will help Him help you become the person you were meant to be. Trust Him and believe in yourself!

All the best to everyone. Have a great weekend!




Thanks for reading.

Always,
Blaque
Beloved, I wish above all things that you may prosper and be in health, even as your soul prospers.
~ 3 John 1:2 ~

No comments: