Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sunday Weigh-In 9/29






I haven't had an official weigh-in in a few weeks. I knew that I had gained a few pounds but I was more than shocked when I stepped on the scale this morning. I've gained 13 pounds in 2 weeks...crazy...just crazy! I have been bouncing from the 150s to the 140s and back for months. Every time I fight to lose 5 or 10 pounds, I go right back to my body's "Happy Weight" if I go too long without working out or being strict with my diet. The 155 to 157 range is where I first plateaued and where my body seems to normalize. But this is way too high for me. My goal is still 135. I can live with 140...but anything over 145 is still in the danger zone. I have to keep pushing!





Previous Weight       Current Weight
143.8                         157.6

Goal Weight
135

Previous Bust            Current Bust
36 inches                  36 inches

Previous Waist         Current Waist
30 inches                 33 inches

Previous Hips           Current Hips
40 inches                 42 inches

Previous Forearm     Current Forearm
12 inches                12 inches

Previous Wrist         Current Wrist
6 inches                   6 inches

Previous Thigh        Current Thigh
22 1/2 inches           24 inches

Previous BMI       Current BMI
24.68                      27.05

Previous Body Fat %    Current Body Fat
39.28%                            42.12%


It's been a long stressful week and I am going to try to find some motivation for the week that's upcoming. It's just so frustrating because I feel as though I eat healthier than most, and I workout more than most other people I know. I mean, really, today is Sunday and at millions of tables across America there will be fried chicken and ribs, and vegetables seasoned with pork, and macaroni and cheese, and pies, and bread and butter. Tonight, folks will be watching their favorite team play football while eating themselves into a food coma off of buffalo wings, pizza and beer. How am I ever going to maintain my weight once I get to 135 if what I'm eating now causes me to gain obscene amounts of weight in a matter of days? I just don't understand it.

But I can't worry about that now I guess. It is what it is. Tonight, I am going to bed early so that I can hibernate, heal, and try to find a little hope!

If God says so, I'll be back at it tomorrow! Have a blessed evening.

Always,

Blaque

No comments: