Monday, September 16, 2013

Completed Level 2, Time To Weigh In

I finished Level 2 Day 6 of Ripped in 30. The fact that I managed to lose anything is a gift being that I'm smack dab in the middle of the hormonal poool most women take a dip in every 28 days. So I will take this .8 pound weight loss and be happy! Besides, I've lost almost 15 pounds since starting this DVD so I think I'm doing pretty good.

Anyway, here are the results:





Previous Weight       Current Weight
144.6                        143.8

Goal Weight
135

Starting Bust            Current Bust
36 inches                  36 inches

Starting Waist         Current Waist
30 inches                 29 inches

Starting Hips           Current Hips
40 inches                 40 inches

Starting Forearm     Current Forearm
12 1/2 inches           12 inches

Starting Wrist         Current Wrist
6 inches                   6 inches

Starting Thigh        Current Thigh
23 inches                22 1/2 inches

Starting BMI       Current BMI
24.82                    24.68

Starting Body Fat %    Current Body Fat %
39.44%                           39.28%





I've been in Triple-C mode for the last few days: Cranky, Cramping, and Cravings. So I took a break from the blog, working out, and pretty much everything that didn't involve laying in bed eating Peanut, Almond & Dark Chocolate Nature Valley Protein bars. But after completing Level 2 of Ripped, I've noticed slightly more definition in my arms and shoulders. My abs and lower body still need a lot of work, so I'm hoping to see a difference in those areas after Level 3. *crosses fingers for luck*

Being that I am having a few female "issues" right now, I didn't make it 3 days without processed food. Yesterday was a little better however. I only had one protein bar, 5 clementines, a rice cake with almond butter, a pink grapefruit, a handfull of grapes, and for dinner a veggie burger with an ear of corn.




It was a Morningstar Farms spicy black bean burger with lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, pickles, veggie cheese and spicy brown mustard on a whole wheat bun. I probably could have done without the carbs, but man oh man was it tasty!

As far exercise, I still haven't managed to start Level 3 of Ripped. But I did walk 2.39 miles with Travis. Pushing a 90 pound child in a wheelchair for 2 miles is workout enough, trust me.





Before I went to bed, I also did a 15 minute workout DVD. It's called Personal Training with JackieCrunch-Free Xtreme Abs. This was a really good workout. It was short, but challenging. I might even add it to the end of my Ripped workout being that my core needs so much work...but we'll see what Level 3 brings before I commit to that.




Well, a new week is upon us. I don't know about you, but I'm closing the door to everything I may have done wrong with my diet and fitness routines and opening a window of new goals and opportunities. We've all been given another chance to do a little better than we did before. Let's take it!

Thanks for reading.

Always,

Blaque

No comments: