Thursday, September 5, 2013

Finished Level 1 of Ripped in 30...Drum Roll Please!

Last night I finished Level 1 Day 6 of Ripped in 30.

Here are the results:




Starting Weight       Current Weight
158.6                        144.6

Goal Weight
135

Starting Bust            Current Bust
37 inches                  36 inches

Starting Waist         Current Waist
33 inches                 30 inches

Starting Hips           Current Hips
42 inches                 40 inches

Starting Forearm     Current Forearm
12 1/2 inches           12 1/2 inches

Starting Wrist         Current Wrist
6 1/2 inches            6 inches

Starting Thigh        Current Thigh
24 inches                23 inches

Starting BMI       Current BMI
27.22                      24.82

Starting Body Fat %    Current Body Fat %
42.32%                            39.44%




Now I realize that going from 158 to 144 is mostly water weight being released, so I'm not exactly doing back flips. But the slight change in inches is encouraging. I'm looking forward to starting Level 2 of Ripped so that I can keep this momentum going.

It was a beautiful day yesterday. 82 and sunny. A perfect day for a run. I did Week 4 Day 2 of my C25K workout. This week is rough. I run during my lunch break. I usually leave my job and do the intervals to the end of the workout. Then I walk most of the way back to work, running it out to finish strong for the last .25 of a mile. But this week? No way. I've been walking the entire way back and that's OK. I don't want to over do it. I'm building my endurance and I'm able to run for longer periods of time and that is the goal of doing this program.



My diet was pretty good yesterday. I had a rice cake with peanut butter for breakfast. A Fiber One bar when I got to work. A half cup of rice and a half cup of greens for lunch. Some Muscle Milk and a pear after my run. Then for dinner I had the most awesome salad from Salad Creations. If you've never heard of this place do a Google search to see if there is one near you, then GO...IMMEDIATELY! 

It's sort of like going to Subway where you walk through the line and tell the workers what you want. But it's way better. They have dozens of salads on the menu to choose from. You tell them which one you want and they make it as you're standing there. The employees are like salad Batistas. The will tweak the salad to your liking, adding or removing anything you want or don't want. You also have the option of just creating your own. I always get the Spicy Veggie. It has a spring mix of greens, cilantro, tomatoes, carrots, cucumbers, onions, black beans, tortilla chips, and it's sprinkled with a little cayenne pepper! I had them add some feta cheese today because I love the tanginess of it. Yum! This salad is bursting with flavor and the it's only around $7! Nice.




Tell me, how are you coming with your workout and diet program? I'd love to hear from you.

Always,

Blaque

No comments: