Thursday, September 12, 2013

Level 2 Day 4 of Ripped In 30 - The Remix





OK, so I had a moment the other night. I was so freaked out because of I gained .4 of a pound. I know, I know...pretty pathetic. But I have been feeling stronger and my endurance has increased especially during my runs. Those are the things I will try to focus on going forward as opposed to the number on the scale.

While I was at work, I walked .81 miles on my first 15 minute break (it actually took 16:33 minutes. Don't tell my manager) and on my second break I walked 1.04 miles. After work, I did Week 5 Day 2 of C25K. Todays workout started with a 5 minute warm up followed by two 8 minute runs separated with a 5 minute walk. These runs are definitely getting harder but I was able to complete it without stopping. 




Then Travis gave me the best gift ever. He fell asleep at 8pm so I was able to start Level 2 Day 4 of Ripped In 30 before 9 o'clock. Yes! I am still struggling with the plank jacks, mountain climbers and crow push ups. In fact, instead of doing crow push ups I do regular push ups. And I have to stop and rest my arms during the plank jacks and mountain climbers. The rest of the workout is challenging but doable. I've decided to extend this level until I've done at least 7 days. I really want to do the moves I just described without stopping.

I've tried to increase my water intake. I had a total of 104 ounces...I was shooting for a gallon. I haven't been tracking my food lately because I felt I was eating pretty healthy. But I think I will start again just to make sure I am not eating more calories than I should.

I'm 10 pounds away from my goal weight. I'm 5 pounds away from a total weight loss of 100 pounds. If that's not motivation, I don't know what is. Time to turn it up!

Thanks for reading.

Always,

Blaque

No comments: