Saturday, September 14, 2013

I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me



Everytime I go out for a walk or jog, I ask God to watch over me and keep me safe. And other times, like on yesterday's run, I have to recite Philippians 4:13 in my head to make it to the end. Yesterday's run was the most difficult so far. It was a 5 minute warm up walk followed by a 20 minute run. By the 20th minute, I'm sure it looked more like a crawl, but I was able to do it without stopping and I truly believe it's because I asked my higher power for strength. After the setbacks I've had with over eating and not losing much weight, I needed that little victory. Thank you, Jesus!

.



Level 2 Day 6 of Ripped In 30 went really well. The workout seemed to go by faster and was much less painful. I'm trying to decide if I will do a 7th day or take a rest day then move on to Level 3. I'm leaning towards one more workout day because I know I haven't lost that much weight (if any) this week. I could use another workout before my weigh in, But I will see how I feel about it tomorrow.

My diet yesterday was on point. I stuck to my no processed food goal. It went something like this:

1/2 cup field peas (yes, for breakfast) 110 calories
1 protein shake 240 calories
1 apple 95 calories
1 cup string beans 70 calories
1 nectarine 62 calories
muscle milk 170 calories
2 mini corn on the cob 180 calories
1 cup string beans 70 calories

Total for the day 997 Sweet!

At some point this weekend my weigh in and new pictures are coming. So stay tuned!

As always, thanks for reading.

Enjoy today,

Blaque

No comments: