Monday, September 2, 2013

A Bad Day

If I had to describe today in two words they would be: EPIC FAIL!

I went on somewhat of a feeding frenzy. I had a cup of green tea sweetened with
one package of Splenda when I woke up this morning. Then throughout the day I had one cup of succotash (200 calories), 1 slice of mango, the last of my vegetarian spaghetti, 1 caramel corn rice cake with 2 tbsp. of peanut butter (250 calories) 1 banana, 3 more slices of mango, and a Morningstar Farms Mushroom Lover's burger patty (just the patty, no bread 110 calories).

I was super busy with housework so I didn't get a chance to go for a walk. But I did 25 sit-ups early in the day. And after I put Travis to bed I decided to do Level 1 Day 3 of Ripped in 30 and a Walk Away the Pounds DVD.







I used 3 lb weights instead of 5 lbs while doing Ripped because I'm still concerned about my shoulder. However, using the 3 pounders felt like I wasn't holding anything at all. Still, with all the popping in my joints while doing the moves I'm starting to feel my age for the first time ever.

Walk Away the Pounds is probably one of the easiest workout DVDs on the market. But try doing it right after a Jillian Michaels workout and it suddenly becomes 10 times more difficult. My legs were so weak and soar, but I made it to the end of the 2 mile walk.

I should have left well enough alone, taken a shower and gone to bed. But oh no...I attempted to shampoo my carpet...at 9:25 at night only to find out that my carpet cleaner was leaking. Big time leaking. AARGH!!! Annoyed, I had another rice cake with peanut butter and a grilled cheese sandwich. Old habits die hard! I said I would be honest...I eat my stress and it is what it is. Eating when I'm upset feels involuntary at times. Oh well, tomorrow is another day. All I can do is try and make tomorrow better than today.

Right now, I'm going to go watch Total Divas and wish I had a body like the Funkadactyls...either one of them...I'm not picky.




I bet they don't eat grilled cheese sandwiches in the middle of the night.

God, help me!

Tell me, how do you deal with bad days?

I'm looking forward to reading your comments.

Always,

Blaque


No comments: